Welcome to TapSnap Little Rock, Arkansas’s leading photo booth rental company. Nestled in a state with a diverse history, landscape, and culture, the city of Little Rock follows suit in maintaining diverse opportunity for those looking to explore with TapSnap.
TapSnap boasts a superbly singular experience that seamlessly intertwines vintage photo booth charm with today’s modern expectations. You may have recently spotted a TapSnap photo booth in Heifer Village or alongside the Arkansas River Trail. It decorates any gathering, whether it’s a wedding, store opening, fundraiser, anniversary celebration, or local festival.
Rockin’ Out in “Rock Town”
- Personalize: Embark upon your TapSnap campaign with the help of your specialized Little Rock Phototainment Specialist. He or she will guide you through TapSnap’s many customization options. These include green screens, a red carpet, and both digital and physical props.
- Open-air design: By breaking free from the archetypal “box,” TapSnap allows you to photograph your adventures in such neat places as Pugh’s Old Mill or the Two Rivers Park.
- Share your photos: Invite the scintillating Arkansas River into your social media profile through TapSnap! You can share your photos via Facebook, Twitter, and email instantly, and can even print out photos straight at the console.
- Easy portability: Thanks to its convenient size and considerate weight, taking TapSnap about Little Rock is of even “littler” consequence. Take it to see the city’s namesake, “Le Petite Roche,” or to the aptly named Big Dam Bridge.
- Brand your photos: With its accommodation of custom backgrounds and logos, TapSnap promises photos like none other at your next family or business outing. This is an ideal feature for weddings at Alda’s Magnolia Hill or trade shows at the Statehouse Convention Center.
- Touch screen interface: TapSnap features technology that prioritizes forward-thinking and accessibility. Its smooth touch screen (which allows user to adjust, edit, and draw on photos) is so intuitive that absolutely everyone can use it.
Book your photo booth rental today!
Little Rock Service Locations
- Fort Smith
- North Little Rock
- Van Buren
At TapSnap we believe in giving you everything you need to make your next event a memorable one. That’s why our ‘standard’ package is far from basic.
Your TapSnap package includes:
- 42” multi-touch screen
- High-quality DSLR camera
- Instant social media photo postings and email from your event
- Free access to TapSnap’s library of digital props
- Unlimited 4”x6” standard and collage prints
- A friendly and helpful TapSnap Phototainment Specialist to oversee your TapSnap experience
- Your own online photo album
- Logo placement on each photo
- Custom email message